Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between the Gateway to LA BID and Lisa Trifiletti or Omar Pulido"

See other formats

Subject: Re: list of improvements
From: Omar Pulido
Date: 03/1 0/201 7 10:24 AM
To: Laurie Hughes

Thank you Laurie!! Will see what I can do about the ped lighting and
Caltrans improvements.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2017, at 3:37 PM, Laurie Hughes <lhughes@gatewavtola . org>
wrote :

* Plant new landscaping in the center median along Century
Boulevard between Sepulveda Boulevard and La Cienega Boulevard - will
have proposal to you tomorrow

* Install new Gateway to LA signage in the landscaped

median along Century Boulevard - it would need to be designed and priced
out. We paid $35,000 for the original sign.

* Install new pedestrian lighting along Century Boulevard

proposed in the Century Corridor Streetscape Plan - this is a question
for the Streetscape Plan designer

* Remove the existing landscaped parkways and replace with
interim gravel improvements along Century Boulevard until the Century
Corridor Streetscape Plan is implemented - will have proposal to you
tomorrow

* Install new overhead LED Caltrans sign on Century

Boulevard just east of Aviation Boulevard - this would be a question for
LAWA

* Make improvements to Sepulveda tunnel included but not

limited to, new paint along the tunnel walls and on-going maintenance -
this is a question for CALTRANS

Laurie Hughes
(310) 216-7328

Laurie - per our convo this morning, please see list below of
what we have down for the BID'S list of improvements. Do you think there
is any chance we can get the cost estimates by next Tuesday? I know it's
a quick turnaround and apologize. If not feasible, please let me know so
I can try to help.

* Plant new landscaping in the center median along Century
Boulevard between Sepulveda Boulevard and La Cienega Boulevard

* Install new Gateway to LA signage in the landscaped
median along Century Boulevard

* Install new pedestrian lighting along Century Boulevard
proposed in the Century Corridor Streetscape Plan

* Remove the existing landscaped parkways and replace with
interim gravel improvements along Century Boulevard until the Century
Corridor Streetscape Plan is implemented

* Install new overhead LED Caltrans sign on Century
Boulevard just east of Aviation Boulevard

* Make improvements to Sepulveda tunnel included but not

limited to, new paint along the tunnel walls and on-going maintenance

Omar Pulido

909 -973 -4794 <tel : (9 09 ) %209 73 - 4794>